1. Eat nutritious breakfast The study found that intake of cereal every morning, the person physically and mentally healthier. Experts suggest: consumption of foodstuffs containing carbohydrates, protein and low in fat breakfast.
2. In the diet by adding fish and omega 3 fatty acids.Experts suggest: two copies of a weekly fish consumption.
In addition to rich in protein, less saturated fatty acids, fish also contain heart disease can reduce the prevalence of omega-3 fatty acids. Lipid fish such as mackerel, trout, herring, sardines, tuna and salmon and fish contain two kinds of omega-3 fatty acids: eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). In addition, tofu, soybean, castor, walnuts, flaxseed, and such oil contains α-linolenic acid (ALA) can be transformed into the body of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids can also alleviate the activity of the immune system, reducing allergies, asthma, eczema and autoimmune disorders prevalence.
3. Adequate sleep
Sleep on the mental and physical health are very important. Experts suggest: You should ensure that night 7-10 hours of sleep time, children's sleep time should be increased according to age.
4. To participate in group activities
Group activities can keep the brain active, maintaining serotonin levels (mood can affect the brain chemicals).
5. Physical Training
The following are some benefits of physical activity: weight control; to maintain bone, muscle and joint health; to reduce the prevalence of hypertension and diabetes; the promotion of mental health; to reduce the risk of death and premature heart disease risk of death. Physical activity can reduce the prevalence of certain cancers and help people to quick-thinking and action light and to cope with stress, improve mood and give people more energy.
6. Pay attention to oral hygiene
The study found that clean floss teeth every day can increase your life expectancy 6.4 years. Researchers found that plaque bacteria can be manufactured into the bloodstream, causing obstruction of blood vessels plaque inflammation, leading to heart disease. Oral bacteria can also cause stroke, diabetes, premature children with birth-weight infants less than.
Brushing and flossing of teeth can also ensure that the integrity of the teeth.
7. Cultivate a hobby
Hobbies help people a healthy life, as soon as possible to recover from the disease. Hobbies can also help burn calories. The study found that people love can be aroused greater interest in things and others.
8. To protect the skin
The best way to protect the skin is to avoid the sun. Experts recommend: Use SPF value of 15 or higher sunscreen; wearing the hat brim, wear to avoid skin exposure to sunlight under the clothes; Do not deliberately sunbathe; to avoid the morning and between 10:00 to 15:00 the sun.
9. A healthy snack food
Experts suggested that five or more fruits and vegetables as part of a healthy diet, because these foods have the following benefits: reducing the prevalence of certain cancers; to prevent aging; improve memory; to promote heart health; improve the immune system. Other healthy snacks include low-fat yogurt and nuts (amount).
Experts recommend: The best time to eat these snacks are meals gap.
10. Drink, eat dairy products
Water and milk can not only promote health, but also contribute to weight loss. The needs of each person to water are different. Joints need water to movement, vital organs such as heart, brain, kidney and liver need water to maintain its normal functioning.
Calcium in dairy products contribute to strong bone and strong teeth. The study also found that calcium helps prevent high blood pressure, kidney stones, heart disease and colon cancer.
Experts suggest: drinking decaffeinated tea. Because caffeine can lead to dehydration, sugary drinks can lead to weight gain.
Tea can improve memory, prevent tooth decay, cancer and heart disease. In the hot weather, a glass of iced tea can be refreshing.
12. Daily walk
As long as you can move up: the call when the brushing time, the match time. The experts found that 20 steps you can burn a calories. The study found that walking can reduce the risk of premature death.
Do you have a lot of opportunities to exercise his legs: like walking on a staircase; to walk to shops; strolling at the mall; visiting colleagues; and friends chat while walking.
Plans for your great help. A healthy diet did not just happen.
Anti-cancer Points 15
Cancer, a growing threat to mankind, but as long to develop good habits, stay away from cancer, not "empty talk." Therefore, the World Health Organization provides a 15 "anti-cancer elements."
1. Do not eat moldy food and products. Peanuts, soybeans, rice, flour and moldy, may produce aflatoxin, which is a strong carcinogen.
2. Do not eat smoked, pickled foods, such as the smoked fish, bacon, A Xiancai and so on, these foods can produce carcinogens - nitrite.
3. Do not eat hot, hard, over-focus or salty foods, do not drink hot water. Frying oil temperature can not be too high, try to use less frying, deep-fried cooking method
4. Eat more fresh vegetables, food should not fullness, control of meat food intake.
5. Do not eat are pesticide-contaminated fruits and vegetables and other food.
6. No alcohol.
7. Not to smoke.
8. Do not long-term use may cause cancer drugs.
9. No contact or less contact with the smoke chimney smoke.
10. Without detergent scrub tableware, tea or food.
11. Do not use toxic plastic.
12. The sun can not be excessive.
13. Note that ventilation, do not be in a closed environment for too long. Did not install air-conditioned rooms, 1-2 hours per day must also open the window.
14. Decoration Do not use radioactive rocks and ores and contain benzene, carbon tetrachloride, formaldehyde, methylene chloride and other carcinogenic substances in building materials. To ensure good air circulation. Decoration finished, take a variety of odor emissions from indoor clean air until 30 days after arrival.
15. To prevent pollutants from stranded. Bought new clothes before washing with water and then wear; in hospitals, factories, mines, those who work shop after work, you should wash your hands or bathing, do not bring work clothes brought home.